Skip to main content

3-Week Post Procedure Before and After Pictures

Here are my before and after pictures from 3 weeks after the procedure.  Not a whole lot of change in the last two weeks.  Just like the first time.  All the major changes happen in the first two days.  If I would have thought about it, I could have pulled my belly button apart to ensure it looked more normal.  The skin would have adhered accordingly, but instead, I'm stuck with this one.  But I'm ok with it :)




I slept without the garment on for the first time last night.  It was nice.  I'm still wearing it during the day while I'm at work as I do a lot of sitting.  I'm still really happy with my decision to buy maternity pants.  I think they've really helped with the smooth healing of the skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Pictures Update

I am truly sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Not a whole lot has changed in terms of my body as of late. Well, that's not entirely true. I've been working on my tan - and let's be honest, everything looks better tan! I've also put on a few pounds. I'm not sure if it's due to the stress at work or the sheer amounts of alcohol I've consumed as a result of that stress. Either way - I'm up to 187lbs, which is clearly not where I want to be. I've decided it's time to redirect my energy and start using exercise as an outlet instead of alcohol. It's not an excuse, but some days I just want to go out with friends and vent about all the things that are stressing me out - and as a society, what do we do to be social - either go to a bar for drinks or a restaurant for food. I did get my best friend to join the gym but that presented another problem - too much talking and not enough working out. Like with everything in life, it's ...

Plastic Surgery – It’s Not an Easy Choice

Here I am, still contemplating whether I want to get Smart Lipo done on my thighs. I hate my thighs. Absolutely hate them! I know I posted some pictures before but this one really shows the issues that I was talking about. The way the fat protrudes out is apparent no matter what I’m wearing whether it’s jeans or shorts. The only way I can get away from it is if I’m wearing a dress or a skirt. But I’m not going to lie – I’m scared. Does it look bad now? Yes. But what if it ends up looking worse. You may be wondering where this is coming from. Well – I must say, I regret getting the CO2 Laser Resurfacing done on my stomach. It may have improved my stretch marks SOME , but it caused other weird problems. I didn’t have divits before and now I do. Granted. a tan would help too. However, I’ve been doing ab exercises every day. Switching it up constantly so that my body doesn’t get too accustomed to any one particular thing. Mind you, I haven’t put on any weight either ...

Thighs One Month Out

I'm sorry I haven't been real good about updating the after pictures. I got a promotion at work and it's been keeping me VERY busy but I love it :) As for the procedure, the skin is still not completely back to normal from the Laser Resurfacing.  The skin isn't perfect, but I'm giving it more time before I make any decisions.  This first picture is from the 25th .. it shows the skin issues I am referring to Here are two pictures from today.  Tomorrow will be exactly one month out.   You can see from the side view that there is absolutely no bulge anymore!  I can actually wear dress pants to work now.  It's amazing :)       There is still a lot of healing going on.  I'm going through the hardening and softening still.  Some days it looks good and others I am like, ugh.  I know that it is just going to take time.  I really need a tan too.  Everything looks better tan :) lol .. bu...