Skip to main content

First Day Back to Work - Pictures

OK so the last time that I had the procedure, the first day back to work was pretty painful.  I had to unbutton my jeans the whole time but the material was still really uncomfortable.  As I explained in my previous post, I decided to wear maternity pants this time around.  This was definitely a very wise choice.  Although the excessive bending still hurt, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.  As you recall from my earlier post Appointment February 1st, there was a bulge that had been created by the jeans that I referred to as my never ending muffin top.  Thank GAWD that didn't happen this time!


 As you can see in the picture above and below, the garment left quite a mark on my thighs.  I kept trying to keep it pulled down all the way to avoid any "bulge" issues from occurring again.  I swear the last time, my right vaginal lip was bigger than the left because the garment would natraully pull more towards the left when I walked causing part of the right to be exposed and not compressed.  I'm not letting that happen this time either!


 Now with this picture, you can see how much of an impression the garment left on my side.  This also happened last time so I know that it won't remain that way indefinitely.  But it's certainly a little worrisome when you're going through it the first time.


I also realized that I had not taken any pictures to show the improvement to the back either.  She did come around the back some to get "problem" areas.


I must say, I'm quite pleased.  I go back for a follow up appointment tomorrow.  I expect that she will be just as pleased as I am with my progress thus far!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Pictures Update

I am truly sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Not a whole lot has changed in terms of my body as of late. Well, that's not entirely true. I've been working on my tan - and let's be honest, everything looks better tan! I've also put on a few pounds. I'm not sure if it's due to the stress at work or the sheer amounts of alcohol I've consumed as a result of that stress. Either way - I'm up to 187lbs, which is clearly not where I want to be. I've decided it's time to redirect my energy and start using exercise as an outlet instead of alcohol. It's not an excuse, but some days I just want to go out with friends and vent about all the things that are stressing me out - and as a society, what do we do to be social - either go to a bar for drinks or a restaurant for food. I did get my best friend to join the gym but that presented another problem - too much talking and not enough working out. Like with everything in life, it's ...

Plastic Surgery – It’s Not an Easy Choice

Here I am, still contemplating whether I want to get Smart Lipo done on my thighs. I hate my thighs. Absolutely hate them! I know I posted some pictures before but this one really shows the issues that I was talking about. The way the fat protrudes out is apparent no matter what I’m wearing whether it’s jeans or shorts. The only way I can get away from it is if I’m wearing a dress or a skirt. But I’m not going to lie – I’m scared. Does it look bad now? Yes. But what if it ends up looking worse. You may be wondering where this is coming from. Well – I must say, I regret getting the CO2 Laser Resurfacing done on my stomach. It may have improved my stretch marks SOME , but it caused other weird problems. I didn’t have divits before and now I do. Granted. a tan would help too. However, I’ve been doing ab exercises every day. Switching it up constantly so that my body doesn’t get too accustomed to any one particular thing. Mind you, I haven’t put on any weight either ...

Thighs One Month Out

I'm sorry I haven't been real good about updating the after pictures. I got a promotion at work and it's been keeping me VERY busy but I love it :) As for the procedure, the skin is still not completely back to normal from the Laser Resurfacing.  The skin isn't perfect, but I'm giving it more time before I make any decisions.  This first picture is from the 25th .. it shows the skin issues I am referring to Here are two pictures from today.  Tomorrow will be exactly one month out.   You can see from the side view that there is absolutely no bulge anymore!  I can actually wear dress pants to work now.  It's amazing :)       There is still a lot of healing going on.  I'm going through the hardening and softening still.  Some days it looks good and others I am like, ugh.  I know that it is just going to take time.  I really need a tan too.  Everything looks better tan :) lol .. bu...